Sunday, February 13, 2011

TECHNO FREAK OUT

Ok, I have tried all day to make this web domain work.  I clicked, uploaded, saved, changed, signed in and out, and apparently, either I am not TECHNOLOGICALLY advanced, or I have come up against .. I hate to say it..
Buyer Beware....

I paid for the account, I did everything I was supposed to do. whine whinge, whine whinge.

I wonder if God ever laughs at us when we are like this?  Because of course He knows everything, so He knows just what button I am supposed to click to get the thing to work, and IT WONT.  I wonder if He is just sitting back, relaxing as I unravel like a really ugly spool of thread?  Right now I am hoping He will rescue all my work, my sanity and my website!

But of course, I know there are other things far more important than this blog that he has to take care of.  However, I also know He can handle all of it at once.  And suddenly I find myself in temper tantrum mode, or nearly.

I have to stop to think about this.  The last time I had a temper tantrum, I ran over a parking block and broke my car.  Not that that is what I intended to do, but unfortunately, I did.  It seems that when I get in the way, I mess things up.  It is a forte of mine.

And my grown children will tell you about it.  Incidents like the meat cleaver applied to the bathroom door to open it.  I attributed that one to red haired temper, but that didn't make it any nicer to see. On MY part that is. The children found it quite entertaining.  It seems every time I ever flew off the handle, they would just pull up a chair, pop some popcorn, and invite their friends to watch.

Ok, Kids. I am going to attempt this one more time today.  Call your friends. The show must go on.

Copyright © 2011 by Susan Linn-Gomez. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed!

The Least of These

My sons and daughters blessed me so much this weekend.   It was Mother’s day, and they did not leave me alone or forgotten during this qu...